Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Review; God Said Multiply and Did She Ever

     I read this article and within the first few paragraphs I was instatntly amazed. I cannot believe that someone could actually have that much family. I also find the things that Yitta Schwartz did to be pretty amazing. If I had that many family members I don’t think that I could keep up and I would probably  go batty. I really look up to someone like this because she had so much to do and that is just insane that she would still go o important events and remember everyones names. She must have some kind of amazing memory. I could use that sometimes because unlike her I do not have a good memory. 
     She was part of a group of people that all have a lot of children and in turn have a lot of grandchildren. Not a lot of people in this group though live to see their great great grandchildren like this woman did. I find it crazy because she was a holocoust survivor and she had so many children that her legacy is now passed on. That is crazy because there are now 2,000 more people on this planet because of this woman. CRAZY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment