Thursday, April 7, 2011

Review; Doubts Raised on Book’s tale of Atom Bomb

     I think that this article is really interesting because I find the whole atom bomb story really interesting and the story behind that and WWII. I find that people think that his story is false because he was going off of someone who wasn’t actually there kind of ridiculous because if you think about the claim that says that if the person isn’t there then their story is faulty then you would realize that it is not that bad. I think that the guy’s story that the author quoted was valid but because he claimed it to be true he got more crap for that then actually just saying that it was the guy’s opinion. I think that people are taking this whole story way out of proportion and if you ask me I don’t care as much as some people because I just see it as this… The book is already published so…. There isn’t much you can do. I don’t think that this is something to even worry about. It actually really bugs me too that people are bugging the guy’s family about it even though he just died. People need to lay off of him and calm down. I doubt the book is even that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment