Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Is Blogging Journalism?

In my reading of this article I found that this article is comletely wrong. I noticed that when it states that blogging isnt journalism it says that blogging is a tool and is not used to get news. I find that completely wrong. Here is just one reason why I think that.

People who say that jounalism is defined by the way that it is transfered through the media are wrong because in times now it is all transferred through the internet and television. In the article it also says that T.V stations are just like blogging... a tool. In my case when I think of news I think of T.V. That just shows how the times have changed. I also think that blogs are a better source for opinionated journalism because the media that is only in the newspapers and even television is completely opinionless.

No comments:

Post a Comment