Sunday, March 6, 2011

Photojournalism


This is a picture I took at the sandy hot air balloon festival this last summer. I woke up at about five in the morning to get my camera ready and to get dressed. I had planned this setup for a while and I was really excited to try out some of my new lenses on the balloons. This was probably my favorite and I was pretty excited to see how it turned out.





This is a picture from the tulip festival up at thanksgiving point that I took for a Photography contest that I wanted to be a part of. I took this at the gardens and I only had one hour to spend there to get all of the shots I needed. I ended out with the one perfect shot and that happens to be the one from my category that won.




This is a picture that I took up at silver lake. I think that this is probably one of my favorite pictures I have ever taken. I like outdoor photography the best because it is interesting to look at and you don't have to rely on anybody except for mother nature and that is really nice.

1 comment: