Friday, April 15, 2011

Rebels in Libya (600 #2)

I read these articles about Gadafi and about the things that he is doing and it is making me sick. All of these people just want some freedoms and they want their government to be less corrupt. I would not like my government to be this corrupt and unfair.  I would hate Gadafi if he was in charge of my government and a lot of my life.  I feel that he is too much in power and I also think that he is not that willing to step down from power. I think that is crazy because if I was in charge of a country and there were rebels taking over the government I would feel like I had to step down because it would be the best thing for the country. I see this as a really selfish and cruel thing to do because then his country is taking the fall for something that he did.

The rebels are starting to take control and the government keeps fighting back but it turns out that a lot of the government rulers are turning over to the rebel’s side. This is a good sign because then the government will go down and then they will be able to create a new government and that will help their country so much. I cannot wait to see how Libya progresses and how they will become better. I think the no fly zone is a good idea for the country as well. I think this will let the people get an advantage because the regular people can’t fight with planes even though the government can. This will even the playing field and help the rebels pull through. This in my opinion will be the best thing that could happen to this country. I can’t wait to see how Gadafi will react if the US will enforce the no fly zone. I think that he will not be too happy because that will mean that he will probably be in big trouble in the area of his power because he will lose a lot of it really really fast.  I actually think that he would get run out of his own country in a second and nobody would even hesitate because in the end it would be really good for the rebel’s country.
               
The last point I want to make is the fact that these rebels are actually really really inspiring because they are basically being forced to fight against their friends and neighbors because of what they do in their life. That is super sad because they probably don’t want to do that and if you think about it, it is probably really hard to do. I hate to see this and I pray for the people in Libya and I hope they can pull through and pull out a win for their country and that would inspire me to the max because of what they had to do for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment